- Adult 40 EURO
- Child (4-12) 35 EURO
- Available Days–Everday
- Explore AreaThrough Canyons
- Hotel Transfer–Yes
- Tour Times–Any Time Tour
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed to ride camels.
- Sun Creams, Comfortable Clothing, Comfortable Shoes or Sneakers, Sun Glasses, Camera.
- The activity is not recommended for people who weigh 110 kgs and over, or for those with limited mobility or health issues. This tour is also not suitable for pregnant women.
- Cappadocia Hotels – Free Transfer from Goreme, Urgup, Avanos, Uchisar, Cavusin, Nevsehir, Kaymakli, Ibrahimpasa, Mustafapasa, and Ayvali Hotels.
- Pick up time varies based on package. We will contact you about your exact pickup time, one day before your tour.
- Benefit from hotel transfers and insurance, included within the tour price
- See the Sunrise or Sunset of Cappadocia from the back of a camel
- Camel trek into the magical windswept dunes of Cappadocia
- Snap colorful photos of the Cappadocia valleys
- Starting times are flexible and can be adapted
- Airplane Transfer
- Breakfast with snacks and hot drinks
- Entrance Fees
- Full passenger insurance
- Professional Guide
- Professional pilot
Camel Safari is probably the most exciting and unique way to explore Cappadocia’s points of interest. Ride a came and observe the infamous Cappadocia’s valleys. Magnificent views, panoramic photo points and many more are included in this activity. Observe the landscape and learn how to ride a camel with a notable Cappadocia Camel Ride Tour.
Camel Riding in Cappadocia
Pick-Up: Depending to your scheduled time of your experience, a vehicle will pick you up from your hotel. This one hour Camel Ride can be done during sunrise, daytime or sunset. The vehicle will drive you towards the camel ranch, where the Safari experience starts. Our Camels: During your arrival at the ranch, you will meet the instructors who will let you know important facts about your camel riding experience. More precisely, the instructors will show you how to ride and how to control the camel. In addition they will let you know about safety procedures and equipment. How to approach the camel will also be explained as you need to be friendly towards the animal. In general, it is suggested to pet the camels and show some affection towards them in order to create a bond with them. The camels that you are going to ride are friendly, safe and properly trained to follow these paths. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about. The activity is also children friendly. Camel Ride: The Camel Ride starts by the moment you are ready. During your experience you are going to enjoy riding the camel through outstanding landscapes of Cappadocia. Make sure that you will bring your camera to snap some amazing photos and videos. As you will be riding you will have the chance to observe the sunrise or the sunset, depending on the time of your excursion. The views will be magical as the camel will be passing over the Cappadocia’s most famous valleys. Observe and admire peculiar rock formations that reflect the colours of the sun and create an outstanding setting. Fairy chimneys, ancient villages with carved houses into cliffs and many other locations will impress you during your Camel Ride. During the 1-hour ride there are photo stops where you can take some panoramic and breath taking photos. Return Back: When this one hour Camel Ride ends, a vehicle will be waiting there to drive you back to your hotel. Full of memories from this unique experience, you will arrive at your hotel to continue sightseeing or to relax. This alternative camel riding will be a long lasting memory from your holidays.